October 9, 2010

10.10.10 , Diet & Work...

How awesome can that be? 10-10-10 @ 10:10:10am...truely a nice combination of numbers. It is the eve of my  nephew´s 1st Birthday  and I remember telling my sis-in-law how good would it be to celebrate his B´day on 10-10-10...haahaa...although he was born on the 11-10-10, my family back home in Singapore will still be celebrating his 1st birthday on 10-10-10. Firstly for the convenience that all in the family (apart fro me) can attend as it is a Sunday and secondly, I guess its heaps easier to get the whole family help clean the mess after the celebrations....lol...

The past few days has been good. I have been following with my diet plan accordingly. I have not eaten any cheese, ice-creams, chips or any fried stuff since my beginning of my diet plan. I did weigh myself and with a bit of cringe I looked down and found that I had lost 2kg! wow! I am sure the 1st kg would have been water but it was a good start. I have also combined my diet along with Zumba. It is awesome. Its dancing with heaps of hidden exercise moves that you hardly notice that you are doing exercise. This is so perfect for me. I hate going to the gym, for many reasons. One of them being ashamed of myself not looking the best and having heaps of fats within myself and looking sloppy among the six-packs around me, I normally don't have the motivation to go to the gym. I rather go for long jogs or walk to the beach or some where out of Gym. But since going for Zumba, its been awesome! I love dancing! I totally enjoy myself and feel good when I am dancing. I totally feel happy and love all the moves. So this is perfect. I sweat it out without realising that I have actually done 1 hour of vigorous exercise moves, sideways, shaking, hip swirling and running , jumping and so on. It just awesome. I just wish they were all at around 6pm or so. I tutor at the University and I end up teaching till 5pm on Tuesdays. I may have to miss it as the class strictly adheres to a capacity of 25 people. Ummm...but I have 4 other classes to join in and shake away my fats...love it....

It is also Week 11 of teh University Term and its the final stretch. I have like 280 papers to mark. 3 different subjects, Managemnt, Organisational Behaviour and Legal Aspects of Employment. Although I am looking forward to having to complete almost all of them by the coming week, I wish to be more disciplined and get them done ASAP. I still have heaps on my other admin work associated with teaching to complete as well and get a few other stuff done. Geez, I am looking at a gruesome 2 weeks of non-stop marking, paper work and teaching of 12 hours....I need all the strength that I can get.




xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment