May 15, 2010

Sunshiny Day...

Its a beautiful Saturday...I was happy to wake up today to sunshine – I don’t know what it is, but it has the ability to completely set my mood for the day. I am the most happiest on a sunshiny day...It is so uplifting. I just love the outdoors, may it be, walking about at Newtown or just laying about at the beach reading a good book, or ahemm....watching a handsome six packed running around ...awww....anyway...back to this :-P


It also gives me another day to dress up and get myself a good dose Vit D. But yes, amidst all this, I had to control myself and say, I have heaps of "To-Do" list that's been waiting to be cancelled out. Much to my dismay, that list has been growing since last week. Its staring at me right now, and only if it had a face on it, probably its not a happy one either. I'm wondering when I can complete all those tasks when there are so many temptations around me, whispering and encouraging me to come over and enjoy...darn it ! Its Saturday for goodness sake, I wish I can just allow some sort of pampering...


Although I can ignore my "To-Do" list just for today and head out and do something ( which I just might for the next few hours ;-)). It is the guilt feeling that is bestowed on me that I do not like. 


Having said that, sometimes that guilt feeling helps you to attain what you need to complete much faster than you expect and to perfection as well. Its a basic human instinct to satisfy and overcome the guilt...


So...lets just have a good Sunshiny day and hopefully what ever things "to-Do" list you have gets done or at least looked at to remind you that it will keep haunting you till it gets completed...


Hugs all...


~M~



0 comments:

Post a Comment