May 14, 2010

Smile and the World smiles with u :-)

Hi all,

It took me a long time to figure out how my previous blogs have gone missing. Hope to get them back and running soon. But in the meantime, to all my friends around the globe and family as well, just read on this fresh new look that I have created....

So, how's life u ask? Its been good. Its like those days that has been blessed with kisses of sweet surprises, wonderful weather, good friends, listening to music, loving the work and of course, every one that I walk into have good positive attitude that just rubs on you...and that's how I have been feeling the past couple of months.

I can't really pinpoint and say this is exactly what's keeping me happy. So yes, life is treating me well and hope its the same with you.

Yes I know, I sound all so positive, happy and cheery but guess what, definitely, its not been a chocolate coated days all the time. There were few days in between that was tainted with dark , cloudy and unhappy moments. But I have learnt that, there is no point in having to cry and feel too upset about them. Well, I would actually but I guess it only drains my energy just to keep thinking about it.

My new motto is "Everyday is a brand new Day"...so start it that way. Look back at the problems but don't keep brooding on it. It just wastes time and makes you feel so unhappy. Its best to look at the choices and solutions and pick one that suits the most and go with it. Yes, it can mean re-doing it again just so it did not conceptualise the way you wanted it to be, but at least you will know to what extent it really worked!

So yes, overall all has been good. And I'm as usual looking forward to the next few days with a big smile and see how it will all turn out...

So have a great weekend all...

I will try and re-connect to the lost blogs , otherwise, this will be a brand new start to a new blog of mine...:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment