May 16, 2012

Sell & Re-cycle

So its that time of the year where I need to re-evaluate my stocked up accessories to be sold to make room for new ones.

I am an avid lover of fashion earrings, bangles, necklaces & many more stuff that can be recycled/sold to others who may be interested. They are all in good conditions, as I only wear them during certain functions/outings. Otherwise they are kept in neat & clean jewel boxes.

I have also been lately bombarded with jewellery gifts that I appreciate a lot but unfortunately, they are not in my favourite colours. you may say I am fussy with the choices but I believe that when I wear something on me, I need to have the "good' feeling about it, otherwise, I will just lose my confidence & happy feeling. Get what I mean?

So why have it sitting around in my dressing table when I can maximise it by selling it to 2nd hand buyers online & use the money as a form of savings or to buy new ones to add on to my accessories for this year. A good way to recycle...don't you think? What ways do you use to recycle your clothes, shoes, bags and everything else...I would love to know...drop me a comment...

Take care,
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment