May 19, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been raining for the past 3 days!!!!! Its been gloomy, wet, moody, depressing and even making me sleepy all the time. Rain is not helping at all. Getting wet in the autumn season in Sydney, makes it shivery cold. Its cold and I have been wrapping myself with layers of clothes and feeling heavy walking around. The best thing is I can wear my boots that I love so much. I bought a year ago and I simply adore it. Worth the $25 that I spent on it. I should be getting another, as I just realised today that the soles are wearing out :-(

Being moody and gloomy, its not making me any productive either. I simply did not have the energy to conduct the classes this week although its the best tutorials that the students will have. Its an activity base tutorial on leadership. Even I find it intriguing but because of this wet weather, even the interesting activity like that has become awfully dim and not at all happy.

There was a bit of sunshine ray in the afternoon that allowed me to quickly head out to chemist to get a few needed stuff which I had been putting off as I hate getting wet in the rain especially when I have heaps of errands to run which constitutes walking outdoors. With this chilliness," nope-no-way-snap" I will be heading out to complete my errands.

I found this poem on the web :

Rain, rain, its always raining,
Rain, rain, I end up saying,
Rain, rain, please go away now,
Rain, rain, just leave right now,
Rain, rain, don’t know how,
I don’t care how,
To make my rainy day just go away… 



So rain,please stay away just for few days ...let the sunshine rays brighten up my days...


~M~

0 comments:

Post a Comment